We offer professional and reliable shock & strut replacement or repair services at an affordable price.
Your shocks & struts should always be inspected by an auto repair shop at least every 12,000 miles.
You may also observe some warning signs that your shocks & struts are going out, including:
- Excessive Bouncing– It may look cool in the movies, but the job of shocks & struts is to keep your car from bouncing up and down, so if it does, they need to be replaced.
- Bottoming Out– If the back end of your car thumps when going over speed bumps, that’s a red flag that your shocks & struts are worn out.
- Nose Dives– If it feels like the back of your car may lift off the ground or the front of your car is about to hit the pavement when you brake, take your car to a repair shop.
- Rocking Back & Forth or Drifting from Side to Side- This is especially evident when turning or changing lanes.
- Steering Problems- If the car doesn’t respond well to your steering, the wheel seems unusually stiff, or you hear strange noises when turning the wheel, your shocks & struts may be to blame.
- Uneven Tire Tread– If your tires look fine in some places, but are getting worn out in other places, you may need new shocks & struts.
If your shocks & struts are getting worn out, it can make your car not run smoothly, wear out your tires quickly, extend your braking distance, and even make you lose control of your vehicle. To get your shocks & struts inspected today, visit us at Kevin’s Car Repair & Body Shop LLC. We proudly serve those in the Westerville, Ohio area.